Too many zombie games? pfft no such thing! check out this zombie shooting game that has co-op and … well lots of zombie destruction. Just the way we like it…..
My thoughts: Zoho docs is a viewer only, you cannot edit docs in it at this point just view already existing ones or uploaded new ones. which is sad but I suppose that’s why you have products like documents to go. zoho docs is decent, some people prefer it over google docs. personally I think there’s no reason for me to move to zoho when feature set is similar as far the viewers go and I need a new account for it whereas google docs has the same account shared on it AND i can edit and create docs as needed. others might disagree 🙂 just because Its an option there’s also a link to documents to go up there which is a “full featured” document editor and viewer that can access your google docs also.
Zoho Docs for Android offers mobile access to your documents available on the web at http://docs.zoho.com.
Zoho Docs is an online document management application for individuals and businesses. This mobile version extends access to your documents to Android mobiles. If you don’t already have a Zoho account, you can easily create one within the application.
- Access your documents created in online versions of Zoho Writer, Sheet, Show & Docs
- View documents, spreadsheets, presentations, PDFs and other types of documents
- View shared documents
- Upload images from your mobile device directly to Zoho Docs
- Search to quickly find your documents
- Share your private documents to other Zoho users
- List view with Swipe tabs
- Remembers your account info so you can avoid frequent logins
Google Docs Description
- Create, edit, upload and share your documents with the Google Docs app.
- Designed for Android to save you time finding your docs
- Edits to your documents appear to collaborators in seconds
- Make quick changes to spreadsheets
- View your documents, PDFs, presentations and more
- Mark files as available offline for view access even when you’re not connected
- Upload and convert files to the Google Docs format
- Take a photo of printed text and convert it to a Google document
- Share docs with your device’s contacts
- Optimized experience to take advantage of larger screens for tablet users, Honeycomb (Android 3.0+)
- Improved Google documents reading experience for tablet users