I just setup proxmox, and am testing out various features. I needed to upload an ISO so I can install an OS. took me a bit so i figured I’d throw it on here for future ref.
- Login to proxmox web control panel.
- Goto server view from drop down on left hand side.
- Expand datacenter menu until you see local then click it
- Right hand side select COntent tab
- click upload button
- Click select file, find your ISO, click upload.
This should solve any proxmox iso upload questions that may arise 🙂
Update to add a screenshot below.