The low-end LG G Stylo reaches the US on Boost Mobile, soon to reach Sprint and Sprint Prepaid
You can find the device on Boost Mobile selling for $200 off contract and soon you will be able to buy it from Sprint as well. Starting June 7th, Sprint will sell LG G Stylo at the same price, and regular contracts and post-paid customers will get the device starting June 12th. Considering the fact that the $12 a month in 24 month plan takes the device at $288, you should buy it straight off the bat to save yourself some money, even on pricier plans.
The G Stylo is also available on T Mobile at the same price. It uses a phablet-ish 5.7” 720p screen paired with a Snapdragon 410 processor and 1 GB of RAM. This should be enough to run Android 5.0 and LG’s own skin, but that also includes some software meant for the Stylus which bloats things up. You also get 8 GB of storage plus a MicroSD slot and a 3000 mAh battery you can remove. You also get an 8Mp primary camera and a 5MP snapper in the front.
- 7-inch HD IPS touchscreendisplay with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 so you can view media and games on a bigger screen.
- A convenient Stylus Pen for easy, efficient writing and drawing.
- 8-megapixel rear camera with laser auto focus to capture incredible shots – no matter the setting.
- 5-megapixel front camerawith Soft Light and Gesture Shot for upping your selfie game.
- Knock Code™for a personalized knock sequence to wake and unlock your phone.
- QuickMemo®+, which lets you write or draw on any screen and the integrated Stylus makes doodling easier than ever.
- Android™ 5.0, Lollipop, for an intuitive and easy-to-use smartphone experience.
- 2GHz quad-core processorfor smooth and seamless on-device performance.
- Removable 3,000mAh batteryproviding up to 24 hours of talk time1.
Source: Business Wire