Sony just announced the Xperia M5 smartphone, a premium mid-range device with an exquisite camera, as the manufacturer promotes it. This is in fact a successor to the M4 Aqua, but it has a different camera with a few tricks of its own.
Specs and features:
- 5” full HD display (1920 x 1080p)
- 64-bit MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795) octa-core processor at 2GHz
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB storage plus microSD slot
- Front camera 13MP
- Main camera 21.5MP with hybrid autofocus system
- Android 5.0
- 2600 mAh battery
- Measurements: 145 x 72 x 7.6 mm, 142.5g
- Waterproof and dust-resistant.
The camera is said to use a hybrid autofocus system which would bring focusing time to a quarter of a second. The primary camera has an f/2.2 lens and it can do ISO 3200. With the Xperia M5 you will be getting sharp and bright images which can compare to a compact camera image. This tech construction is allegedly keeping the battery running for two full days before needing a good charge.
This new Sony Xperia M5 smartphone will come to several emerging markets in the next few weeks along with the C5 Ultra. It will be available in white, black and gold. There is no official price available at the moment.
Source: Sony blog