Samsung Galaxy A5 and A7 leaked well ahead of next year launch
Of course, the two new smartphones will have better screens and resolutions and they will be accompanied by better Exynos processors.
Samsung Galaxy A5 speculated specs:
- 5.2-inch display with full HD resolution (SAMOLED possibly)
- 1.6GHz octa-core Exynos 7 SoC
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage
- 13MP rear camera plus 5MP front camera
- microSD slot
- Android 5.1.1.
Samsung Galaxy A7 speculated spec list:
- 5.5-inch display (SAMOLED)
- 1.5GHz Snapdragon 615 SoC
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB storage plus microSD slot
- 13MP main camera
- 5MP front camera
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
Both Galaxy devices are pretty similar except for the display size and processors used. Details related to battery size were not leaked, but they are expected to be around 2000-3500 mAh. Below you can check the original GFXbench listing for the Samsung SM-A510F: