LG G3 Stylus is now official! It is not the awesome device you may have been waiting for because it is basically an underpowered G3 with a pen. It looks like a G3 too, but it has a weaker hardware construction accompanied by a stylus pen.
The stylus itself is a nod at Samsung’s Note line and, apart from that, LG’s device presents the following spec:
- Chipset: 1.3 GHz Quad-Core
- Display: 5.5-inch qHD IPS (960 x 540)
- Memory: 8 GB / 1 GB RAM / MicroSD slot
- Camera: Rear 13MP / Front 1.3MP
- Battery: 3,000mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Size: 149.3 x 75.9 x 10.2mm
- Weight: 163g
- Network: 3G
- Colors: Black / White / Gold
- Other: Stylus Pen
Even if the construction itself is underwhelming, the G3 Stylus is not the shabbiest of device on the niche market, as it borrows from the mother G3 (apart from clothing) features such as Touch & shoot Camera, Dual Window, QuickMemo+, Smart Keyboard, Knock Code and Gesture Shot. The G3 Stylus will be officially revealed at IFA next week so look for it if you’re interested in how the device works.
[wdsm_ad id=”1484″ class=” ” ]