After the update Galaxy S4 got yesterday, today it is Samsung Galaxy S5 from AT&T that gets an OTA to Lollipop. The update itself is rather large and has 1.4GB which means you will need a WiFi connection to download it. In the end you will be getting a nice upgrade with changed design and notifications.
The update comes out in waves, which could mean you will have to wait for a day or two if you didn’t already get it, but rest assured it will come. Below you can check out the official changelog:
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Highlights
- Songs, photos, apps, and even recent searches from one Android device can be immediately enjoyed across all of your Android devices.
- New User Interface look and feel, more fluid motions
- Priority mode to only allow certain notifications to get through
- Battery saving features and remaining time left to charge or deplete indicators
- Smart Lock to secure phone or tablet by pairing it with a trusted device like a wearable or car
- Most frequently used settings available with just two swipes down from the top screen
- Details at:http://www.android.com/versions/lollipop-5-0/