ASUS ZenFone Zoom finally gets launch date – find out when!
ASUS ZenFone Zoom finally has a released date. The smartphone was originally announced at the beginning of last year, but its launch was delayed. Here we are now, almost one year later, and now is when we find out that Zoom will be available for purchase starting February 1st.
With a 5.5” FHD display, Intel Atom Z3590 processor, 4GB of RAM and a 13MP rear camera, ZenFone Zoom will launch for the price of $399, and it will be exclusive to B&H Photo in the US.
Official spec list for ASUS ZenFone Zoom:
- 5.5-inch FHD IPS 1920 x 1080p display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Intel Atom Z3590 Processor clocked at 2.5 GHz
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of storage with a microSD card support for up to 128GB
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 3,000 mAh battery
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.7-f/4.8, dual flash, laser auto-focus with 3x optical zoom and optical image stabilization
- single SIM with 4G support
- Bluetooth 4.0, NFC
- dimensions: 158.9 x 78.84 x 5 ~ 11.95mm.
Source: MyZen ASUS