ASUS Zenfone 2 variation with 16GB storage and 4 GB RAM selling for $229
ASUS Zenfone 2 already exists in two shapes mentioned before, and each of them has a different Intel Atom SoC to power everything up, with this third iteration sporting the slower Atom SoC (Z3560). So you are actually getting a melange of both iterations, at a medium price between the two.
The cheaper Zenfone 2 sells for $199 and the more expensive one for $299, so you are getting less storage and more RAM for a medium price between the two previous smartphones. This device even has a microSD slot, which means you can add much more storage if you need or want to.
ASUS Zenfone 2 Features At-A-Glance
- CPU Intel Quad Core 64-bit Atom Z3580
- GPU PowerVR Series 6 G6430 with OpenGL 3.0 Support
- Display 5.5inch LED backlit IPS 1920x1080 with Gorilla Glass 3 and Anti-Fingerprint Coating
- Memory 2GB / 4GB LPDDR3
- Camera 13MP Rear Camera and 5MP Front Camera
- Storage 16 / 64GB
- SIM Dual active micro-SIM
- Micro-SD Support up to 64GB
- USB micro-USB
- Wireless WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac with WiFi Direct and NFC
- Bluetooth Version 4.0 LTE