[Apps of the day] Swipes – to do & task manager is newly available on Google Play
Swipes doesn’t sound like much but it is highly responsive when it comes to to-do lists and simple scheduling. Its highlight is the integration with Evernote that every workaholic or overly organized person out there uses. All you have to do is tag notes with swipe and they will be added to your queue at the date you set. All the information is stored in the cloud so that you can check your history of achieved and unachieved tasks.
In order to schedule an event later you swipe it to the left and if you want to dismiss or complete one you swipe it to the right. The tasks are categorized in “completed” (noted with green) and “pending” ones noted with red. You have Light and Dark themes to choose from and you can set notifications to remind you of certain tasks.
- Plan your day on a timeline
- Easily snooze tasks for later
- Schedule things ahead
- Check a history of your accomplishments
- Set priorities
- Get reminded with notifications
- Enjoy Dark and Light theme
- Use tags and work in context
- Assign reminders and notes
- Your data is safe and backed-up to the cloud
- Powerful integration with Evernote
The app is free and has no in-app purchases.
Thanks: Mitko Ivanov